Sprinkle the baking soda on the bottom of the oven and mist with water. Close the door and let it sit overnight. Wipe down the baking soda with a damp cloth and you have a clean no fuss oven.
- Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with a Delicious Corned Beef and Cabbage Recipe
- 9 Creative and Functional BBQ Grills You Have To See To Believe
- Girl Scout Cookies Are Back for 2018 Find a Location Near You
- Valentine’s Day Yummy Dessert Recipes
- Super Bowl 52 New England Patriots and the Philadelphia Eagles Grab These Party Recipes
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets